Projekt Nature Access to all (NatAc)
Project objective – facilitating access to nature tourism by developing the chain of accessible nature tourism sites in Latvia, Estonia and Finland.
– Local and foreign travellers;
– Tourism entrepreneurs and service providers;
– Local municipalities and nature parks;
– Non-governmental sector uniting people with disabilities.
Implementation period 01.05.2019 – 30.04.2021
Total budget is 965 773€, including funding of ERAF 762 932 €. NGO West-Estonia Tourism budget is 300 000€.
Tõiv Jõul, project manager, ph +372 5650 0727, toiv.joul(at)gmail.com
– Improvement of accessibility in Pärnu beach area (invatoilet, access to beach, 2 beach wheelchairs);
– Improvement of access to Matsi resting area, port and beach (dry-closets, parking spots, tactile path);
– Improvement of access to fishing sites in Saaremaa (solutions will be worked out).
The Project is implemented by the Lead Partner – Kurzeme planning region in cooperation with 3 partners from Estonia and Finland:
– MTÜ Lääne-Eesti Turism (NGO West-Estonia Tourism);
– Keskkonnaamet (Estonian Environmental Board);
– Metsähallitus (Parks & Wildlife Finland).
Disclaimer: This website reflects the views of the author. The managing authority of the programme is not liable for how this information may be used.